Rolomschrijving en taakafspraken
• Deta-vast: Takeover on Rabobank Contract after 1 year by mutual consent.
• No freelancer/ ZZP
• 40 hours
• Only English is sufficient
• 40% at the office and 60% at home
• first 2 months more at the office for the learning period
Imagine that you and your colleagues make an important contribution to the financial performance statements of the bank. You are interested in the Corporate Bank Wholesale domain of an international bank and want to become an expert on a wide range of financial instruments and associated financial accounting.
Do you have a Master’s degree? Product Control offers opportunities to increase your knowledge and to apply your skills in a challenging and dynamic international environment!
Making a difference
As Product Controller you are responsible for the daily profit and loss checks and reporting of multiple Wholesale Corporate Bank portfolios. Besides thorough income analysis, you will be responsible for financial accounting and various other control activities. In addition, you will participate in the development and implementation of new products, processes and (regulatory) standards with respect trade capture, valuation, settlements and controls. To meet deadlines, you set priorities within your range of tasks, collect requirements, perform analyses and make independent decisions. You also work closely with colleagues within your team, colleagues from the various teams within Product Control and Rabo colleagues at home and abroad. In the long run, your extensive product knowledge in the field of Wholesale banking products will make you the sparring partner for colleagues within Front Office, Risk, Financial Reporting and Operations. This will help you with a profound interest in accounting and / or financial products, a critical attitude and your analytical ability to implement improvements in recording and processes.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Product Control team brings talented people together to deliver reliable financial and management information to the global Wholesale & Rural business lines in a timely, efficient and professional manner. Reliable financial information is supported by the independent daily valuation of financial instruments in the bank’s trading and banking portfolios and a comprehensive analysis/evidence of the performed controls.
Customer focus, pro-activity, analytical skills and result-oriented work are essential skills for your role as a Product Controller.
In addition, the below points are important for the role:
• You have completed a Master in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy. Work experience in the financial sector is a plus.
• You have knowledge of financial products, affinity with accounting and preferably experience with financial reporting.
• You are accurate, result-oriented, proactive, independent and a team player with strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• You are able to cope with time pressure and deadlines, but do not lose your sense of humor in the process;
• You have good communication skills in English, spoken and written.